News:

Welcome to the new Frugal Moms Forums!

Main Menu

Recent posts

News & Announcements / Re: Forum Sections...
Last post by mev - Jan 01, 2023, 12:47 PM
It was Davidsdesire that posted the thread 23 in 23.  I have my post copied and saved.  I thought about starting with just my post and others could add but wasn't sure where to put it!  DD if you want to jump in go ahead

Last post by Kimberly Gordon - Jan 01, 2023, 11:46 AM
Quote from: mev on Jan 01, 2023, 11:16 AMIs it possible to bring over or start a new thread--I forgot what it's called, but I think Marie or maybe DD started it on F3: Something like 23 things to accomplish in 2023?

Whoever started it is welcome to start it over here. Any posts on it need to be reposted here by the  author of that particular post. Could also quote/credit the person posting if they are not over here. We want to give credit where credit is due :)
Last post by mev - Jan 01, 2023, 11:16 AM
Is it possible to bring over or start a new thread--I forgot what it's called, but I think Marie or maybe DD started it on F3: Something like 23 things to accomplish in 2023?
Welcome Wagon / Re: Where/Who are We Now?
Last post by davidsdesire - Jan 01, 2023, 07:21 AM
Quote from: davidsdesire on Dec 29, 2022, 05:17 PMI joined frugal moms way back in 1999.  At the time I had one kid, one husband, a job and lived in Texas.

actually...that is wrong.  I had one kid at home...I had 2 others but they were grown and gone.  In the intervening years, I've lost my oldest boy--lymphoma.  Worst heartbreak of my life.  Worst.
Last post by MsMarieH - Jan 01, 2023, 05:17 AM
It's looking great Kim!
News & Announcements / Frugal Moms Newsletter List!
Last post by Kimberly Gordon - Dec 31, 2022, 09:02 PM
My New Year's gift to you: A Frugal Moms Newsletter list!
You can subscribe here or on the side bar of any page of Frugal-Moms.com.

I'm not sure when I'll send out the first issue, or how often, but we've got one now! Woohoo!
 Kim :)

PS You'd be proud of me- I used a coupon to buy a lifelong subscription to SendFox for FMs (with my Christmas money, lol)
Last post by ahmom - Dec 31, 2022, 07:46 PM
ahmom- I have no clue when I joined the group. fm's.
2 dd's. 36 and 31. They both are doing good. We have a 4 m/o grandson.
DH is retired.
We live in the same house as we did since 1988.
Last post by mev - Dec 31, 2022, 06:20 PM
Hi all! 

I got my first PC in 1999 and joined Frugal Moms shortly after, either 1999 or 2000.  I live in Ohio.

I am married for 33 years.  I have one daughter who is almost 29 yrs old.  She was in kindergarten when I got our first PC!  She is an Art Director and is working remote after working a few years for a local agency as a graphic designer. She is engaged to be married in 2024.

Frugal Fundamentals / Re: Redundant?
Last post by crazylady aka Susan - Dec 31, 2022, 03:11 PM
I am like DD.  I thought this would cover basic frugal ideas. 
Last post by crazylady aka Susan - Dec 31, 2022, 03:09 PM
I was part of Frugal Moms and then Fractured.  Just jumped over here.

Married to hubby for 35 years.  Three adult children.  Grammy to two grandsons.